At Wayburne Law Firm, PC we provide expert legal services tailored to your particular situation. As an immigrant myself, I know the process of navigating the complexities of the immigration system and we are experienced in providing the highest quality of guidance, advocacy, authentic service, and care.
Types of Visas
Our family immigration services help families stay together. We offer fiance visa services and marriage visa/Green Card services for family members. We are here to help you through every step of the immigration process.
Our firm provides naturalization services from start to finish and helps couples obtain Certificates of Birth Abroad. Certificates of Birth Abroad for children of at least one US citizen parent who was physically present in the US for 5 years, 2 years of which must be over the age of 14. We also provide expedited naturalization services for children whose US citizen parent/s do not satisfy the one-year physical presence requirement.
Our firm provides legal assistance to those with credible asylum claims seeking asylum in the United States with both affirmative and defensive asylum cases. Affirmative asylum cases are filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and defensive asylum cases are filed with the Immigration Court. We are here to help you navigate the complex process of seeking asylum.
L Visas are used for intracompany transfers of executives and managers of an overseas subsidiary or affiliate corporation seeking to establish a new office in the US or overseas corporation. We also provide services for professional employees with specialized knowledge who wish to come to the US for short-term assignments. We provide comprehensive advice and assistance in navigating the visa application process.
Our law firm provides assistance with O Visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement in their field. O Visas provide a pathway to U.S. residency for those who can demonstrate a sustained record of success and recognition in their field. We are here to help you navigate the complex process of obtaining an O Visa.
At our Law Firm, we offer comprehensive services for E Visas, including Treaty Trader (E1) and Treaty Investor (E2) visas. These visas are designed to facilitate the movement of business people and investors between the United States and other countries with which the US has a treaty of commerce and navigation. We guide you through the complex process of obtaining an E Visa and provide you with the best chance for a successful outcome.
Employment Based Visas
Our law firm offers assistance in obtaining employment-based visas. With expertise in First Preference (EB1) visas for those with extraordinary ability, Second Preference (EB2) visas for those with advanced degrees, and Third Preference (EB3) visas for those with a professional or bachelor's degree, we help you navigate the visa application process.
Clients Facing Deportation Proceedings
There are several grounds for deportation, including criminal convictions, visa violations, unlawful entry, and immigration status violations. At Wayburne Law firm, we assist individuals facing deportation. We provide legal counsel and guidance throughout the deportation proceedings, ensuring that our clients understand their rights and options. We evaluate your case, identify potential defenses against deportation, prepare and submit the necessary documentation, represent you in immigration court hearings, and advocate for your rights. We can also explore alternative solutions, such as seeking relief from deportation, filing appeals, or pursuing waivers. With our expertise and knowledge of immigration laws, we can increase the chances of a successful defense against deportation on a case-by-case basis.
1. What are my options for obtaining legal immigration status?We can assess your situation and provide guidance on the various paths to legal immigration status. This may include family-based sponsorship, employment-based visas, investment-based visas, humanitarian options, or other avenues available under immigration laws. Schedule an appointment to learn more.
2. How can I sponsor a family member for immigration purposes?We can explain the requirements and processes for family-based immigration, including sponsoring immediate relatives (spouses, parents, and unmarried children under 21) or other eligible family members. We can assist with filing the necessary petitions and supporting documentation.
3. What is the process for obtaining a work visa or employment-based green card?There are different work visa categories, such as H-1B, L-1, O-1, or TN visas. We will guide you through the application process. We can also provide information on employment-based green cards, such as the PERM labor certification process or self-petition options like the EB-1 category.
4. What are the eligibility requirements for obtaining a student visa?We can clarify the requirements for obtaining a student visa, such as the F-1 or M-1 visa, and explain the necessary documentation, educational institution requirements, and any restrictions or limitations associated with student visas.
5. How can I apply for asylum or refugee status?The asylum and refugee processes, including the eligibility criteria, application procedures, and potential challenges differ from one situation to another. We can assist with preparing a strong case, gathering supporting evidence, and representing you in immigration court if needed.
6. Do you help navigate the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen?W can guide you through the naturalization process, including the eligibility requirements, application procedures, and the naturalization interview and exam. We assist with preparing the necessary forms and supporting documentation to increase your chances of a successful outcome.
7. Can I appeal a denial or rejection of my immigration application?There are available options for appealing a denial or rejection of an immigration application. We can assess the reasons for the denial, advise on the best course of action, and represent you in administrative appeals or court proceedings if necessary.